Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Photos

Life has been a little crazy lately and I have neglected our blog. I am still working on getting pictures from the 4th of July off the camera and onto our computer...Bryan doesn't let me around his computer and I can only nag him so much. We had a great time at the Callaway's again this year. Ethan is growing each day. He is running all over the place, and getting into everything. He loves to play outside, I just have to keep him from eating rocks and dirt. We had some family photos taken a little over a month ago to celebrate Ethan turning one. Sara, our photographer, was amazing and the photos are too. She was so great to work with and as you can see her work is incredible. You can check out some of our pictures at http://www.slopezphotography.com/blog/ just scroll down a little. Enjoy!

No comments: