Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to the real world for Adrienne...sort of.

After just over 2 months at home with Ethan, it was time for me to return to work. Fortunately I have a great boss and a great husband who have allowed me to work part time. Although it has been tough, going back to work has been a good thing for me. I love my job and the people that I work with so going back to work has been fun. Plus Ethan is being spoiled by his Mimi and Papi while I am at work so I know he is in good hands. But of course I really enjoy my days off with Ethan. Everyone says they grow so fast and I am learning that first hand. He has changed so much in only 3 short months. I'm so glad I'm here to experience some of those wonderful once in a lifetime moments. For instance, Ethan started rolling over a little over a week ago...he'll try anything to avoid "tummy time." I think he may have beaten Gracie on this one, but we will have to defer to the judges!

No comments: